Categories

Sunday, October 02, 2011

When to file Form 5471?

AskTaxGuru.com Junior Member, zenjk, asked:
Hello,

I hope I am adding this thread under the right topic, I apologize if I am not.
I have a question related to Form 5471 filling and hope that the experts here will be able to help me.

We started a offshore dev center in India in 2006 with local initial capital investment. In 2009 the US company wired the investment to buy 70% stake in the India company. For various reasons, the India company reflected the investment to the RBI and Ministry of company affairs in 2011 and that's when the share certificate was provided to the US company.

The question:
When should the US company file the Form 5471? 2009 year end or 2011 year end?

Thanks in advance

 Click here to know what AskTaxGuru.com moderator, Wnhough, said.

Tell us what you think in the comments section below.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...