Categories

Saturday, November 05, 2011

What are the main tax advantages of a whole life Insurance policy?

AskTaxGuru.com Junior Member, altonkil, asked:
An insurance agent approached me and tried to sell me a whole life policy stating that there are several features that may have positive tax advantages!

Can you please provide me with an overview as to what the real facts are, ie tax advantages of a whole life from your point of view, and if you have any issues in general that are negative in terms of buying a whole life policy. In fact, and advice from your point of view is appreciated!


Tks a lot!!! Your site was tremendously helpful to me during my tax preparation!

Know what our tax gurus have said about this here. What do you think of altonkil's question?


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...