Categories

Monday, September 09, 2013

Car Sales Tax Refund


Need some advise here.

I am looking to start a new business which involves buying new cars and exporting them out out side the US.

In order for me to buy a car I need to pay NY state sales tax, title and other fees, which I have no problem paying.

The question is if I do pay a sales tax, title fees etc and then export the car after 30 days is there anyway for me to get a refund of the sales tax that I have paid?

Or will that be considered as a loss when I file my taxes at the end of the year?


Answer:
  1. I guess so; I guess NYS provides you with an exemption from NYS. You need to contact the NYS Dept of Rev. For example, Tax Code Section 151.307 provides an exemption from Texas sales and use tax on tangible personal property purchased in Texas and Read more...

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...